You can enroll in lessons any time and we will let you know what availabilities w currently have in your child’s level.
Children under 3:
In this level we divide children into the age groups, view our Babies and Toddlers page for more information. Please create your parent portal new account . Once the registration form is submitted we will email you the activation link to your online account. After activation please add your child into the portal. TO BOOK IN, please contact us directly on 8544 3757 or reply to your activation email. All bookings are done from our side.
Children age 3 and over:
All children 3 and over MUST undergo a free assessment prior to enrolment. TO BOOK IN FOR FREE ASSESSMENT please call us 8544 3757 or send an email. Once an assessment has been attended your child will be assigned to a level within our program and we will inform about all availabilities.
A make up can be booked for every notified absence via your parent portal, anytime until 1 hour before your scheduled class. All notifications after this time or no notification at all will result in no make-up being issued. All make up lessons can be booked ONLY via PARENT PORTAL and they depend on availability.
There is no need to re-enrol as our program runs all year round. Our supervisor will be assessing your child any time their teacher believes they are ready to move up a level and we will notify you.
If you wish to withdraw from the program, we require 2 weeks notice. You are required to pay in full for this 2 lessons notice period, regardless of attendance.
Yes our program runs all year round. We are closed on public holidays and your fees will be adjusted accordingly.
At our swim academy we start classes from 6 months of age. Babies have a natural attraction with the water and there are great activities to develop your child’s water awareness. Swimming lessons are the greatest thing ever. The most important thing when starting swim classes is that you, as the parent, are ready and keen to go and get wet with your child. During our lessons we will be singing songs and have fun. For more information regarding baby swimming please see babyswim.info
There are quite a lot of benefits:
- Early age swimming develops important skills that are unique to the water and swimming stimulates young children’s senses to enhance their brain development.
- Swimming lessons will make your child more water aware and also give you confidence with your child in and around water.
- Babies get a very stimulating physical workout during lessons working on motor skills, balance, coordination, and strength and muscle tone.
- Swimming develops self-esteem that will help build a positive attitude towards physical activity into the future.
- Swimming will enhance your child’s emotional development, their social development, cognitive development and of course their physical development and all this in addition to the safety and survival skills
- Swimming is a great social activity that will introduce you and your child to others participating in classes. You will all have a wonderful time interacting and engaging with others.
All of our ‘Babies and Toddlers’ classes do require each child to be accompanied in the water by an adult as our classes are designed to teach you confidence in the water with your child and you are the most important part of your child’s swimming experience.
As your child grows, swimming skills will continue to develop and extend. Each child is unique and will master skills and progress at their own pace. Regular attendance throughout the year will aid in your child’s ability to remain water-safe, retain skills and progress.
Absolutely! Swimming lessons provide a unique combination of social and physical interaction with the teacher and classmates. Learning to swim is a lifelong investment and continuing swimming during the winter months will build upon the skills learnt for the following summer. Stopping over winter may cause your child’s confidence and swimming ability to regress.