All children age of 3 and under are grouped according to age swimming lessons.
- From 6 months to 36 months and featuring levels divided by child’s development stages. ‘Babies and Toddlers’ are grouped according to age parent and child swimming classes and have maximum of 6 babies.
- To enrol choose your baby’s age/months from our classes timetable. You will be able to either enrol straight away if there is an availability in your preferred class or waitlist if your preferred class day/time is full.
- Please contact us directly on 8544 3757 or email us if you have problems with enrolment process or if you have any further questions.
With two age groups Pre-School Age 3-5 and School Age 5+, students are learning two Learn To Swim levels or 4 Stroke Development levels of swim skills.
- All children 3years and over who previously have had swimming lessons and can swim independently with no flotation devices, must undergo a free assessment prior to enrolment.
- To book in for a free 5 minute assessment please call us 8544 3757 or send an email
- Once an assessment has been attended your child will be assigned to a level within our program and we will advise what days and times we have available in the assessed level.